Thursday, September 10, 2020

Sept/Oct NEW PRODUCT Blog Hop!!!


WELCOME TO OUR NEW PRODUCT BLOG HOP! yes that was ALL CAPS because we are all super excited with ALL the fabulous products now available for you to play with!

If you've arrived from Kathy's Blog, you are on-track...if you get lost along the way head back to Melinda's blog for the full lineup of Hoppers.

Once I dig into a paper collection I like to use it all up! This layout was fun to create because I used up my leftovers PLUS I ended up playing with so many new products!



The patterned paper base was from a retire mix-in pack. The moon was hand drawn/trimmed out and the small striped scrap and stickers were from my leftovers in the Got Candy? paper pack!


The Wisteria stamped star came from the Got Candy? stamp set along with a few of the direct stamped stars on the base page.

I added some vellum behind the photo to frame my photo without adding any colours or heaviness to the image area.

You may also see the black acrylic arrows which are some of the all new embellishment offerings we have available now for the entire year!


So is this star shaker '2 cute' or what?!!!!  You got it, this new thin cut and foam and acetate star shape is one of the new shapes available now and I'm in LOVE! 
Notice the fun Got Candy? loose sequins in that shaker star?!!

Let me also point out the ALL NEW Simple Serif Bundle, which includes the thin cuts for uppercase and lowercase PLUS the coordinating stamp sets. The '2' is cut 3x's for some more dimension and I've used our new *AVOCADO colour which I have to say is now tied with Lagoon for 1st Place in my favourite colour competition...way to go Close To My Heart!!! I wanted to keep 'cute' in White Daisy cardstock and the 'spook' is Mint cardstock and stamped with Black for some extra pop.

I LOVE the size of both of these and that I can add to them with the stamp OR leave them as thin cut alphas as well. So versatile!

I hope you're getting as excited as me to play with all the new treasures Close To My Heart has available in the new CORE and Sept/Oct Seasonal Catalogs !

Head on over to Cat's Blog to continue with the Hop and contact your CTMH Maker with your WishList...if you don't have a CTMH Maker yet, head on over to our website and find one near you!

Products Used:

Got Candy? Product Bundle (CC8206)
Got Candy? Loose Sequins (CC8205)
Spooky Gnomes stamp and thin cuts (Z3782)
Star Shaker Window (Z3871)
Simple Serif Bundle (Z3865)
Wisteria, Tangerine, Black Inks

Follow

16 comments:

  1. OHHHH...MMMMMMM...GOSH!!! This is FREAKIN' ADORABLE!!! I'm going to steal so much inspiration from this layout! TFS your talent, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so cute. Love that little shaker at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout! What a great design idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable page!! I love the shaker!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can easily see this turned into a baby layout with a few different paper choices. Great page!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Love you to the moon and back would be a perfect title!!!

      Delete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.