Saturday, September 5, 2020

Got Candy?

Hello and Welcome to our Close To My Heart  Got Candy? Blog Hop. 

We have 9 Consultants participating in today's hop and you should have arrived from Kathy's Blog, if you get lost along the way be sure to see the full list of Hoppers on Melinda's Blog! Enjoy the Hop!


Lucky for me I'm not up to date in my scrapbooking!?!! Right? All three of my kids are in their twenties so I don't have any cute/current photos to play with but once we've finished our home reno and have unpacked BOXES...I'll be able to find my older pics of the kids Trick or Treating and fill these layouts :)

This is what I created:


My goal was to try to keep these CAS with a little fun accenting and staying with the paper and sticker sheet pack is the way to go to achieve a CAS (clean and simple) look.


Digging into my stash to get a small strip of vellum softened up the striped PP enough to create a title area that stood out.


I really love the candy paper in the layout below and sometimes find working with a strong PP can be challenging when adding embellishments so I wanted to create a cluster to anchor the title and then just simply use the Mummy sticker and candy stickers to finish it off.



For myself, the Product Bundle is always the way to go...and the biggest savings too! I didn't use the stamp or sequins on these two projects, but come back in a few more days to see our New Product Blog hop as I've got a super cute layout featuring SO MANY new products and the stamp and sequins too!



Hopefully some of the artwork you've seen so far has got you in the mood for some Spooky Fun and creating! Now it's time to head on over to Cat's Blog!


Products Used:

Got Candy? paper pack and sticker sheet 
Got Candy? cardstock
White Glitter paper
misc. vellum

10 comments:

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.