Monday, March 1, 2021

March SOTM Blog Hop - Winged Masterpiece


So many exciting things happening today!!! 

March 1st means a brand new Seasonal Catalog LOADED with fabulous NEW product PLUS we are showcasing our Stamp Of The Month, Winged Masterpiecewhich is available now for only $6.75 with a qualifying purchase or FREE if you're a VIP Customer!

If you've arrived here from Kathy's Blog then you're on the right track...

I've used some of our Exclusive 'In This Together' paper pack and our Spectrum Noir Markers  because there's a little bit of colouring with this set!

I've created two different cards using this SOTM plus a retired Sympathy Stamp Set.







I've added some Shimmer Brush in the Wisteria colour to splatter and highlight the card sentiment for a fun effect plus some Glossy Accents to add sheen to the body of the butterfly and dragonfly image.





Now off to Carrie's Blog to see what lovely creation she has for you!



10 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards and the dimension on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job shading these images. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both cards-- the colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty - I especially like the butterfly card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty cards! I love how soft your coloring is with pops of bright.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the subtle paper borders around your cards.

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.