Saturday, March 31, 2012

April's SOTM BlogHop!!!

Welcome to another fantastic Close To My Heart BlogHop!!!

Hopefully you've arrived here from Gina Brandstetter's Blog or perhaps you've started here, which is great, remember to click on the link at the bottom of my post to continue on as this is one big circular Hop featuring 50 talented CTMH Consultants' artwork using :

April's Stamp of the Month set, 'You Are...'  
This set is available from April 1st-30th only!!!

 Contact me to see how you can get this set for only $5.00


This stamp set is great for scrapbook layouts AND cards as you can see here...






and here's my card




Check out this new 'Dotty for You' National Scrapbooking Month paper packet (coming soon)...don't you love it! 


These colours really make me feel like Spring is here, even if our weather outside is trying to confuse me ;)



Thanks so much for taking the time to check in here and I hope you enjoy the rest of the Hop...now off you go to see what's up at Kim Schnoor's Blog


Kathleen Androlewicz http://BowlOfStamps.blogspot.com
Elizabeth Mindemann http://www.ejoym.blogspot.com

23 comments:

  1. Such cute projects...love the colors in that paper pack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ideas!! I need to get busy making layouts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your card and layout! Both are "Amazing, Cool AND FUN!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You're creations are really stunning! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card and your layout are both amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok...I'm soooo gonna become a stalker. I just love, love, love your work! I love your card, but then I saw your layout. Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tamytha! and thanks for the email to the Hop ladies about Word Verification! I was thinking exactly what you were saying last night!!!

      Delete
  7. I blog hopped last night and pinned this layout along the way. This morning I woke up to 32 repins AND 14 likes!!! I'd call that a great success. I looooooove this artwork and so do lots of others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Shelly! Thanks for the Pin-Up!!!

      Delete
  8. Fabulous job on BOTH your card and layout! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much ladies! I love this stamp set and these new Dotty for You papers too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a FAB layout Kristine (and your card is beautiful too)! I am feeling so inspired now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kristine, just wanted to say love your blog and your pages. Looking forward to working with you over at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valerie! I'm super excited to be working with you too! It's gonna be a great 4 months :)

      Delete
  12. Wow....love this layout and card...both fabulous! I look forward to working with you and getting to know you a little better! Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! Your work is just fabulous! You've got a great eye for coordinating patterned paper (so hard to do). I look foward to working with you over at LS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGSH, Kristine....I {heart} this layout! The colors, the picture, the circles, the pennants...everything!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, just gorgeous. I'm one of those who saw your artwork already on Pinterest and pinned them not knowing I'd see them again as I hopped. Amazingly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so must Krista :) Being a 'pin-up' is one of the greatest compliments so thank you :)

      Delete
  16. Love, LOVE your work!!! Just beautiful, and pairing it with the Dotty for You was just fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.