Friday, November 30, 2012

join the 'Year-Round Cheer' BlogHop !!!


Hello and welcome to another SOTM BlogHop with some awesome CTMH Consultants! There are almost 60 Consultants participating so you should be able to get some pretty fantastic inspiration using this month's Stamp of the Month!

If you've arrived here from Judy's Blog then you are on the right track...you could refer to the list at the bottom of this post if you've lost your way.

This is one of those stamp sets that are a great investment because you can get multiple uses out of this one over several different seasons.


I wanted to use the Christmas stamp as I always have photos to scrap on this Holiday...


I took these photos in 2007, my Yorkie Chloe is super cooperative and sits nicely for her picture to be taken!



 I didn't have enough of the CTMH silver glitter alphabet stickers so I used the zeros for my 'O's and I added our CMTH green glitter to some chipboard alphabet pieces to make 'xmas'


 I have oodles of tags I purchased at Staples and I punched a 1⅜" Colonial White circle which fit perfectly to cover the bright white tag base.


Banners are all the rage currently, and adding some more of the red and green glitz glitter gel to these stamped images adds just the right amount of bling!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Now off you go to Maureen's Blog to see what she has created with this great stamp set!

List of Bloggers

Kathleen Androlewicz http://BowlOfStamps.blogspot.com
Elizabeth Mindemann http://www.ejoym.blogspot.com
Carla Ironside http://carlacreates.ca

12 comments:

  1. Love how you used the stamps and the "Yorkie"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great layout, and Chloe absolutely steals the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great dOG! Lovely layout also-TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.
    My web blog :: real work at home jobs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for finally talking about > "join the 'Year-Round Cheer' BlogHop !!!" < Loved it!
    Here is my web page ; easy ways to earn extra money

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your LO, especially the little banners. Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful and your puppy is super sweet. I smiled at the pony tails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an ADORABLE page! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute puppy! I like the little details on the layout... definitely scrap-lifting for my personal pages! I really appreciate the close-ups of the details on your page.

    Alice
    scrapbookwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww! What a sweet layout of that adorable pooch!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.