Tuesday, August 14, 2012

We've done it again!!!!

Well, we've done it again...it's National Stamping Month once again this year and Close To My Heart has created another fantastic DOUBLE stamp set this year!

If you've arrived here from Lisa's Stamp Happy Blog, then you are on the right track!

Doesn't this example from our team at Close To My Heart remind you of the Project Life pages...try this technique using our Horizontal and Vertical Photo Storage Pages for a fun alternative to telling your story!


When you place a minumum $35.00 order from our CTMH catalogs, from August 15th - September 30th you can purchase this stamp set for only $5.00!!!


I've used Goldrush ink to stamp this solid butterfly and as you can see, all of the background strips have been stamped with this fantastic set!


I've simply layered my butterfly stamped images and used my trusty sewing machine to attach them to my layout...this stamp set is AWESOME!!!


I used the polka dot stamp to stamp the backside of the butterfly...and this 'hello life' circle makes the perfect title...they don't always need to be HUGE to be the perfect choice :)


Now here's the final layout, my Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge circle, cut in the 'layer' mode framed these photos beautifully...this will be a perfect 'page 2' for my daughters' Sweet Sixteen birthday layouts...stay tuned for more artwork from me with this great set, but in the meantime, head on over to Jody's Cre8n' Memories Blog to see what greatness she's created with this set!!!

16 comments:

  1. FABULOUS layout Kristine! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love your butterflies and think you did an awesome job lining up and stamping the dots. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the layout and how you stamped the borders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great page! Love the strips for the background, and the butterflies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous layout! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. {{{LOVE}}} it and pinned it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I love the layers of butterflies, the cut out flowers and the round matted pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am madly in love with this layout! Seriously love everything about it, and I am NOT a fan of Flirty. Who knew?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this layout and the layering you did with the butterflies! Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.