Monday, April 16, 2012

Dotty For You BlogHop!!!

Hello and welcome to our Dotty For You BlogHop...if you have arrived here from Katy Taylor's Blog then you're on the right track! You are sure to be inspired by the 38 CTMH Consultants that are creating with this paper collection so enjoy!

For those of you that aren't familiar with this month's Dotty For You special...here it is:

You are going to love this! Beginning April 17, you can purchase the Dotty for You paper pack for just $5 with a qualifying purchase on my website or in person.

To celebrate National Scrapbooking Month in May, Close To My Heart has created this cute and contemporary, loaded with bright colours and patterns,  24 pack of double sided cardstock which was created exclusively for this special and will only be available from April 17 to May 31.

Want it for free? Earn the Dotty For You paper pack as a hostess of a $400 gathering (plus you’ll receive $60 or more in hostess rewards!) Online gatherings are a cinch, contact me to set one up.

You can also receive a free Dotty For You paper pack when you join my team as a Close to My Heart consultant.

There are three ways to earn this amazing paper pack! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!
 



Here's some of what I've created so far...


sketch from Frosted Designs


This is another layout for our Maya Riviera Holiday album...we were goofing around on the beach and my son was more than happy to participate as well!





I LOVE these Lots of Dots color-ready alphabet sheets! They can also ink up to exactly what you want and here you can see I wanted some Honey and Lagoon inks in my title, I used a zig-zag border piece to mask off half at a time so that my ink wouldn't rub into the other color :)





I inked this chipboard dimensional heart with Sunset and Cranberry ink...it was the perfect match until I  added the shine with the Liquid Glass...forgot that it can alter the colour...oops! Oh well, like it anyways :)




I made these tags by simply printing out my journalling onto my White Daisy cardstock, cutting the tags shape around it, punched a small circle and then hole punch through them both and attached the twine! popped  them up with 3D foam tape for some more dimension :)




This layout was created for the April stamp of the month BlogHop, you can see more here 




and this card was also created for the April stamp of the month Hop, you can see more here




Now off you go to Heather Schmuckal's Blog to see what she's created with this fabulous paper pack...enjoy the Hop everyone!


Complete Hoppers list below :)



Kathleen Androlewicz http://bowlofstamps.blogspot.com/
Elizabeth Mindemann http://www.ejoym.blogspot.com
Tamytha Jenkins www.paperheartist.com

16 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!!!! I love what you did with this paper pack. ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout! I love these papers and you've put them to such great use. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are great projects. I'm going to have to case your SOTM layout for my Hawaiian Cruise album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts turned out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these Kristine! That Sunshine one is my favorite - adding to my pin board :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layouts and your card is really cool, too. I love the cricut cut sun on the first one. Never thought to do that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Pages! I love it but my fav is the first one. I really like the title "YOU are my sunshine" Great JOB!
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogpsot.com

    *Word Verification take time to read and then wrote*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great artwork! I can't pick a favorite from this bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layouts are fabulous! Such a handsome young man!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of these layouts are simply gorgeous! I loved the dotty alpha stickers too. I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Great layouts - love your pictures and they certainly are the center of attention! Great details on how you put these together. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I stumbled across your blog and so happy I did! Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim! I am so glad you took the time to say hello, I really appreciate the connections I make with fellow crafty ladies like yourself!

      Delete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.