Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Let it Snow?

Here's the Layout I'd like to feature for next month's Club. I am using the 'Aspen' (X7103B) paper pack from CTMH, the Dimensional Elements Simple-lowercase alphabet(Z1048), Dimensional Elements-Flurry(Z1225),Prisma Glitter (Z134), White Daisy Sassy Strands(Z400) and the Winter Craft Buttons(Z1284).




Here's a Bonus layout I've done using some of the products I've already listed. For this project I dipped into the Creme Brulee Ribbon Rounds Collection (Z1131) and I used my Fiskars border punches and my colored staples.


I hope to get busy with some more projects to use up this Aspen paper pack, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Great job coming up with two different feels for two different layouts out of one fabulous pack! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.