Thursday, June 30, 2016

Welcome to the Let’s Scrap Sketches Summer Fun Blog Hop… this hop runs from July 1st to July 7th midnight so make sure you join in all the fun!! 

If you are joining the blog hop here instead of the beginning go HERE to start at Let’s Scrap Sketches and follow the instructions for the Blog Hop to get in for a chance on all the prizes!!

Be sure to comment on this blog and follow me for more great inspiring creations… you need to do both of these things to get in on the RAK for this blog and then please go on to the NEXT BLOG for more fun and chances to win prizes!!

It's the end of another school year in this household and also the end of High School as all three of my kids are now done...my son was the last one to finish up...well sort of finish...he's moving onto University now too to join his sisters!

Love this sketch, I really hope you have a chance to play along or at least get some scrapbooking done!


This is how I played with this sketch...



Loved working with some of this fun new Echo Park Pinstripes and Petticoats paper collection too! Head on down to the shoppe to grab some...if you're a local gal!


I cut the title from the Cricut and added some fun chipboard embellishments too...couldn't leave it without using some of those awesome epoxy dots! LOVE those :)


That's all for me today...make sure to leave me a comment and follow me to be entered into my RAK draw...free stuff sent to you! How fantastic is that!?!!

Now off you go to Lisa-Marie's Blog

Follow

17 comments:

  1. Wow what a fun and colourful take on the sketch and a great graduation layout. Definitely some precious memories preserved here.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Kristine, you rocked the sketch.. I just love this.. the colors are perfect with those photos.. great job.. Off to check what else the girls have done.. Blog Hopping is so much fun.. whhheeeeee !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on this milestone in your son's life!! You have captured this memory so beautifully with this Echo park paper! Wonderful work, Kristine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AMAZING! Everything works so perfectly well together! GORGEOUS layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos and papers (also a HUGE fan of this collection)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done. Photo's match the layout and paper so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! Love all the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sketch was made for your photos, everything fits to a T. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout! I love the papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to you and your family! Great take on the layout - really like the little playful elements that you have included here. My shared blog is Scrapbook Socialites http://scrapbooksocialites.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice grad page. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so fantastic. I love how you used the three bingo cards off to the side. They are perfect.
    This is just an awesome graduation layout and pictures for a lifetime memory.
    I'm a new follower.

    My Blog -- www.barbgreenberg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous layout.....almost thought you used the Simple Stories collection!! Such precious memories I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness! Super beautiful LO Kristine! Congratulations on your son's Graduation!! Makes a parent so very proud :-)

    My blog: http://emsigebiene.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome papers for a graduation layout. So masculine. Great take on the sketch and awesome memories. It is so nice to see you playing again. I do miss you <3

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.