Tuesday, January 31, 2012

February's SOTM Blog Hop

Welcome to another fantastic Blog Hop featuring 'Thoughtful Tidings'...
 February's Stamp of the Month!

If you've arrived from Jean McNulty's Blog you are on the right track! I hope you are enjoying all the fabulous artwork from this group of talented (60!!!) Consultants and remember that this stamp set is available for this month only.  




If you've been a follower of mine for a while, you'll know how much I love to use sketches, maps and Idea Books...this card is inspired by Mojo Mondays terrific site.

Stella paper, Stella Canvas Shapes & a Durable Stud!
((this is a 4.25" x 5.5"))

and this is the sketch they posted on Monday!

and this project was created using Close To My Heart's 'Originals' card book, pattern on pg 118 'Vertical Three'


*all new* Stella paper, Stella Canvas Shapes, Lagoon Twine & Durable Studs
((this is a 8" x 3.5" card))

I wanted to take my photo of this card using a sheet of the B&T duos paper included in this fantastic Stella paper pack! It is a little bit bold...but that's what I like about it :)
Did I mention that I  L-O-V-E this paper collection!!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by, now it's time to see 
what's happening on Vicki Price's Blog 


Complete list of Hoppers:

Elizabeth Mindemann http://www.ejoym.blogspot.com

13 comments:

  1. Both your cards are beautiful. Love the embellishing on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristine, your cards are beautiful. Love the first one especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I totally need to get this paper. Love how you used the fabric stickease! A customer ordered them and I WANT THEM NOW TOO! Great job on both cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! I love the Canvas Stickease too! I like how they seem to really stretch out over several projects :)

      Delete
  4. Love your cards Kristine, and the way you photographed them too!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.