Tuesday, October 1, 2019

October SOTM Blog Hop - Autumn Air

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  

We will be featuring October's SOTM, which is called 'Autumn Air', a set of over 14 stamp images !!! 


If you have come here from Haley's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  

If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog   

This month we have 28 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. 

This was a fun card to make, creating layers, paper piecing and rock & roll stamping!


The acorn was first stamped onto White Daisy cardstock, then the Saffron patterned paper. I fussy cut out the acorn from both but kept a white border around the white cardstock and no border around the patterned paper. 

You may also have noticed I've tucked a Starbucks Coffee card behind the patterned paper...I just left to top free of adhesive and made sure to have a line of adhesive about a 1/4" shorter than the length of the Starbucks card.



I stamped the sentiment with Saffron ink first and then loaded some Paprika and stamped away!

The coffee cup was cut from Kraft cardstock plus the cup cozy was run through my old crinkle tool  (crimper?) from Fiskars!

I LOVE this stamp and Thin Cut combo 'Perk Up' (available Oct-Nov) AND the retired Border Thin Cuts  (notebook edge)...these types of dies are a staple item in my tool bag! I dug up some retired Triangle Studs too!


Products Used: 

October SOTM - Autumn Air- S1910
Hawthorn Paper Packet
Borders Thin Cuts 
Espresso, Paprika & Saffron Inks
Bronze & White Twine
Foam Tape

Now hop on over to Jen's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! 

Remember, the October SOTM is only available until the 31st of October! 



Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!


Follow

16 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I am so ready for some Pumpkin Spice Latte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just LOVE your card...so many elements to comment on....always attracted to the 'notebook' paper...so cute and well used on this card...also great use of the triangle studs (I still have too)...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a lovely job with this card! Thank you for joining us in this month's SOTM blog hop. ☕💙MissC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the coffee cup! Fall is just the time for warmer drinks, no matter what's in the cup.. lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this - the 'ripped paper" adds a perfect touch to your card. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome card- i love the coffee cup and the layered papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good card for a gift card holder, I like the layering and your choice of kraft paper for the cup!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.