Thursday, March 31, 2011

Getting Ready for the Tradex Scrapbook Carnival!

Good morning...I have delivered kids to buses and school...now it's time to pack up the Cargo Van with all my booth shlop :)

If you're in the neighbourhood, stop by the Tradex and visit me at Booth #519...I am literally rolling out the carpet, once I have it packed!

As CTMH has the new Hope For Japan stamp set available for purchase, I am hoping to add to the fundraising efforts with my booth door prize...$1 gets your name in the draw for a $75.00 shopping spree and the Hope for Japan stamp set...all money raised will go towards the Red Cross efforts in Japan.

Hope to have some pictures to post later tonight of my booth...gotta go and get packin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.