Thursday, April 7, 2011

National Scrapbooking Month Promotion

You are going to be head over heels for this one...Excited doesn't even fully express how I'm feeling about this kit...you can complete two full layouts! Each kit contains a complete D-size stamp set, one pkg. of Mocha Opaques, six sheets of patterned CARDSTOCK weight paper, one Irresistables chipboard sheet and new chocolate ribbon! Watch the video to see all you get and the featured layouts you will be creating when you order this kit in May!



Happy Scrappin' and thanks for stoppin' by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.