Wednesday, May 9, 2012

More great sketches !

Well better later than never I always say! I have to confess that I've been crazy busy with various activities...and even though I am still creating, I'm not being so diligent with actually posting!

This past week, Let's Scrap posted another great sketch...as a Design Team member there we have been super busy creating {Inter}National Scrapbooking Month Challenges! 
So make sure to pop over there to check them out and to try to play along if you can!

Here's last weeks sketch:


and this is what I created from it:


I happened to just look through my stash of already printed photos...I have had these ones printed since 2001 !!! We went to Florida, Disney World actually, soon after my father had recovered from his Prostrate surgery...all was good and we wanted to celebrate this by having our entire family on a holiday at the Happiest Place on Earth!!!


I had fun rolling some of the patterned paper into a cluster of candles for his Birthday...not sixty! but a few anyways and seeing as I love twine and have loads of Disney stickers, they were as great addition to this embellishment :)



I covered some CTMH star chipboards with more paper and stickers to add some dimension and of course needed some more twine and buttons :) 
Thanks for stopping in today!


1 comment:

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.