Wednesday, June 22, 2016

BC Crop for Kids 2016




We are months away from this year's event...for those of you that have followed me for a while now you know that I am involved in a fantastic event called BC Crop for Kids.

It is a scrapbooking event where you can crop and take classes and win prizes and see loads of vendors too! All proceeds go directly to BC Children's Hospital.

Follow this link to see the registration page.

I hope to see you there this year!

 Follow
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.