Friday, June 3, 2016

Hello!

I have successfully landed back on earth! 

The life changing events of the last year have taken their toll on my creative life and blogging to say the least...BUT I'm happy to say I see the tides changing and my blog life returning!

I have been knee deep in boxes and sorting and purging and unpacking...but I have also been getting crafty at work (Cherry Lane Scrapbook Shoppe
and with my Close To My Heart business as well!

There are so many new products out there and I'm really loving the new stuff that Close To My Heart has just released in our new Seasonal Expressions 2 catalog!


I'll be playing with our newest Calypso and Magical paper collections and our fantastic new Workshops Your Way format which features a complete paper collection with some cardstock, a full complements embellishment pack and a couple of great extra accessories which of course compliment each collection beautifully :) You can see below the Calypso WYW kit which also includes two rolls of fun washi tape and a full package of sequins!!!




Here's a quick look at the Calypso Picture My Life cards...I'll give you the run down of my exclusive Calypso WYW kit with my own layout designs next week...just to make you wait ;)


Check out our newest Disney'ish Magical paper line! Are you are excited as me to get playing with this one? I have some super fun layouts under construction and photo sneaks will be coming your way soon...my exclusive layouts and cutting instructions are included with the purchase of any Workshop Your Way kit...so message me for more details and 
I can hook you up!



This month we have some fantastic Flash Sales happening every weekend in June...check out my website at 2pm each Friday this month for the discounted bundles that are only available for a limited time (until the following Monday at 2pm) and of course only while supplies last!!! For an added bonus to you, when ordering through my website...be sure to join my June Mystery Hostess party and your name will be entered in the draw to be June's Hostess where you will benefit with rewards and discounted items from CTMH!  Can't wait to see what's up for sale today!?

One last thing before I sign off...June's Stamp of the Month is super cute...and with a qualifying purchase, yours for only $6!...check out this link for all the details...but in the meantime have a look at the stamp!


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.