Monday, July 16, 2018

It's Stampaganza!

Hello my Creative Friends!

July is Stampaganza! What does that mean? 

During July, buy ANY two My Acrylix® stamp sets at the full retail price and get a third stamp set of equal or lesser value free! 
Choose from ANY stamp sets in the current Annual Inspirations or Seasonal Expressions 2, plus the popular Solos number and letter stamp sets that we've brought back just for July! 
Solos stamp sets can also be purchased in two different bundles, one for letters and one for numbers, for even more savings!





Who doesn't like free?!!!!
Head on over to kristineponte.closetomyheart.com to shop or message me to place an order :)

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.