Wednesday, May 1, 2019

May SOTM Blog Hop - To My Bestie


Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  

We will be featuring May's SOTM, which is called 'To My Bestie', a set of 19 stamps.  

If you have come here from Valerie's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  

If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog   


This month we have 20 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. 


I really am loving all our newest thin cuts and I had fun making this card with all the layers PLUS the added embossed vellum with our new Flower Garden embossing folder!

I'm still playing and learning with the watercolour pencils, but adding the waterbrush to blend the colour helps!


I used our Carolina and Intense Black inks plus the Carolina cardstock for a fun pop of colour.

Products Used: 

May SOTM - To My Bestie
Thin Cuts - Stitched Rectangle Frames
Thin Cuts - Stitched Square Frames
Thin Cuts - Doily
Thin Cuts - Fancy Tags
Party Balloons Stamp & Thin Cuts
Vellum
Sweet Girl paper pack
Fern Cardstock
white ribbon

Now "Hop" on over to Stefani's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! 

Remember, the May SOTM is only available until the 31st of May!  


Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!

7 comments:

  1. Great card. I love the vellum window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, LOVE this card! The touch of floral dry embossing, and the square..and the pop of blue....love it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this, Kristine!! So many fun techniques and I love how bright and cheery it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.