Thursday, September 12, 2019

Every Little Thing

There's so much to love in our new Seasonal Expressions Idea Book (Sept-Oct 2019) from Close To My Heart!

Soft Florals/feminine colours AND Fall/masculine colours that you can enhance further or even add to which I've discovered...we've created a Mix-In paper packet to extend and add to our current Every Little Thing AND Hawthorn paper suites! Check them out!

Every Little Thing

Hawthorn

Mix-In
This layout is a combination of our Every Little Thing AND Mix-In paper collections...added to that our newest Hawthorn Scrapbooking Stamp & Thin Cut set...which I am IN LOVE WITH!!!


I've used Sangria, Paprika and Goldrush inks to create these rock n'roll technique stamped leaves...super fun and they look real. Vellum hearts and leaves from the ELT collection and some doodled lines with our awesome new journalling pens!


Shop for these products now before they are gone! 

CLICK HERE TO SHOP 


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.