Friday, October 25, 2019

Holiday Cheer Blog Hop


Hello and welcome to our Holiday Cheer Blog Hop!  You’ve arrived from Ramona's Blog...

I’m coming to you from our favourite place Loon Lake...my home away from home and my happy place.




This Kit is loaded with product and very fun to play with...I’ve created a handful of ornaments and tags and I can’t wait to try to incorporate these stamps into some scrapbook layouts too!

I hope you’re finding lots of creative inspiration so far...now head on over to Cat’s Blog!


Follow

4 comments:

  1. These turned out great! Thank you for joining the Holiday Cheer hop. I can't wait to see what you create next. 💙☕MissC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags and ornaments look great!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.