Saturday, October 10, 2020

October Cross Canada Blog Hop with Comfort and Joy!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEKEND! and welcome to our Cross Canada Blog Hop...we may be few but we have some awesome artwork to show you!

To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, contact your local consultant to place an order or CLICK HERE.

We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see.

If you arrived here from Dorothy's Blog then you're all good!!! Just keep on clicking!

I've been playing with our Comfort and Joy workshop kit but have added my own design to it...you can purchase the pre-designed Workshop with Close To My Heart and quickly finish three layouts or don't be afraid to take our pre-designed layout kits and make them your own!


I'm not sure why photographing white or cream coloured cardstock is such a challenge but it seems to be! This is our French Vanilla Cardstock which is a lovely off white cardstock even if it looks meh here!


Our Comfort and Joy workshop kit comes with a pre-cut tree and stencil die cut...I've used Almond ink to sponge with the stencil included to add some background interest and then I added our Stickles Glitter Gel Solar Flare after with the stencil and a pallet knife.

  Great way to add some visual interest to a plain piece of cardstock don't you think!???


I felt like we needed a circle shaker behind the title so added some Blue Belle sequins, red and green and Gold sequins too! The more the merrier right?!


I'm planning to dig into some Christmas photos from last year just as soon as I can find that box! Moving and home renos make it a tad bit challenging...I hope you're enjoying the artwork you've seen so far!

Now head on over to Michelle's Blog to see what she's created! 


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.