Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Cape Cod Scrapbook Workshop Kit


Hello Friends!  I've got a fun new Workshop Kit available to order with a few in person class dates as well!  

Time to dig out those beach themed photos if you've got them because this collection is a perfect fit!



There are some exclusive Cricut cuts as well as retired co-ordinating product that I've included in these kits, so grab yours while supplies last!


Exclusive stamped and pre-cut elements are included for you as well, although in person classes will get to have a hands on experience learning how to create these elements themselves! 



Workshop Kits are $52.45 including tax, *shipping extra. Direct message me or email letsdopaperandglue@gmail.com to get your kit!

I've created a Process Video on my channel creating one of these layouts! You can check it out here: https://youtu.be/4G5j4fZDK-0




Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.