Friday, February 1, 2013

a sketchy SBC Blog Hop...

Happy February! I hope you've got yourself your favourite beverage and are enjoying our Scrapbook Challenges Blog Hop so far!

Hopefully you have arrived here from Chanell Rigterink's Blog, this is a circular Hop so you will arrive back at the first Blog you visited...if you've gotten lost along the way, just head back HERE to see the Line Up!

Now this isn't an ordinary BlogHop...firstly we've got a sketch that all of us Hoppers have used...secondly, some of us are offering a RAK (random-act-of-kindness) on our individual Blogs and thirdly, if you link up you're creation with our SBC sketch HERE, your name will go into a draw at the SBC's site for more goodies...there are some specifics to follow in order to be eligible for prizes here and at the other Blogs and SBC site but it's all easy! Have fun following along and I hope you have a chance to play with us too!


HOP ON prize at Scrapbook Challenges:

NEW MEMBER prize at Scrapbook Challenges:

INSTAGRAM Tag & Win Scrapbook Challenges prize:


Memory Workshop kit
This sketch is so awesome! It's simple which means fast and you are going to get some serious scrapping done!!! MY CHALLENGE: incorporate some stitching into your layout...that's it!


I've used my sewing machine, but you could use a pen, or embroidery floss or use digital stitches if you are a digital scrapper!


Now here's the sketch you want to use if you are wanting to play along and win some prizes:


 This is the kind of sketch I'm really liking these days, perfect for that special photo or even a Title Page to an album...seeing as I decided to use a photo of our newest furry addition to the family...this will be our little Oliver's first page to his album!

Want to win some RAK from me??? Then use this sketch to create a layout of your own, but in addition to using this sketch, I want you to incorporate some stitching on your layouts, nice and easy task!!! Link your layout to my Linky Widget below...make sure you see my 'rules' listed below as well in order to be eligible to win some RAK from me!!!

If you are ready to continue on with the Hop then head on over to Mandi Holmes Blog !

Win some RAK from ME!
from Feb. 1st-8th only!!!

Studio Calico Cloud Rub-Ons,  My Mind's Eye Assorted ribbon and 2 yards each of grey, teal & yellow Divine Twine!
Rules
  • Incorporate my challenge into this sketch and link up below
  • Follow my Blog, join as a Follower or Subscribe by email
  • Follow my Facebook Page
  • Follow me on Pinterest
  • Follow me on Twitter
  • Add a comment on my blog and tell me which items you have completed! (minimum of two (2) items for RAK draw)

LINK UP for MY challenge below (Linky Widget closes on Feb. 8th at 10PM)...remember you can paste your URL from online photo galleries too, you don't have to have a Blog to share your creations! 

12 comments:

  1. Oh that is one cute doggy!!!! Love the use of the stitching! Great. I became a follower here and on fb. It is a good thing we have bloghops! So that DT member see all the blogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO! I love the colors you used. And stitching on LOs is my favorite thing to do with my sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute photo and love the stitching. I just became a follower as well! Hope to join in your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, Kristine! And, that little Oliver...*heart thump*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your puppy and your layout! I became a follower on your first term and am a follower on your FB and am following you on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I loved the colours of your LO, and the dog is so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww your puppy is so cute!! I'm following you on FB and twitter now... was already on Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just finished my layout and played along with your challenge! I am a follower of your blog and used "faux" stitching around the title "cooking" letters and also along the red border. Thanks for the extra little challenge! I have posted my layout on my blog at: http://scraplifterdesigns.blogspot.com/2013/02/whats-cooking-sc-blog-hop-sketch-lgs.html and have also linked it up.

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.