Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Getting ready to Rumble!


This is the beginning of Summer-Ball for us! I have to admit that as much as we are extremely busy when it starts...I really enjoy being outdoors (fair weather permitting) and watching Baseball. Matthew really enjoys sitting here at my desk and looking through all of the hundreds of pictures too! I am looking forward to working with these summer-ball pictures. I have stocked up with some CTMH 'Game On' paper as well as some WE R Memory Keepers 'MVP' paper, time to get busy. With the past two days of rain and cooler weather, I don't feel guilty staying holed up in my workshop. Whatever works for productivity...

1 comment:

  1. Great site Kristine! You're SO creative.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.