Friday, July 3, 2009

June 'Preview' Workshop




Well it has certainly been a while but I've been busy! With school and the endless field trips that occur come year end...I have got two different workshops featuring Close to my Heart products on the go and I am very excited about them! We worked with the Moon Doggie paper pack on Monday night and I think they all turned out great! I really enjoyed this paper and the 'Extreme Happiness' stamp set was great to work with, I really think they look fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.