Thursday, September 10, 2009

Welcome Back!



A warm Welcome Back to my CTMH ladies! We had our first Club night last night and everyone was hard at work...it did take longer than I'm sure some of them would have liked, but it is always great to have that opportunity to chat and socialize with our Scrapbooking Sisters :) I'm excited to see how the year is going to unfold and am glad to have met some new Scrappin' sisters in the process.
Welcome Back to school for my children too! Yippee!!! I'm not sure who is happier...Olivia (grade 10)has changed to a High School closer to us, Marissa (grade 8) is glad to finally have some of her friends in her class at her Fine Arts School and Matthew (grade 6)has started Middle School and the Hockey Academy. As much as they usually dread the end of summer, I'm quite sure they are enjoying the new teachers and classmates.
Here's a sneek peek of the October Layout for the WOTG Club, we are using the Twitterpatted paper and embellishments...thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.