Monday, August 31, 2009

Getting Back to School

Well we might not be back to school yet, but I'm warming up to the idea by doing a couple LO's with the 'Emporium' pp we will be using for Sept. Club night with my CTMH ladies...it's getting me back into the swing of things. It is definitely a challenge to Scrap older photos...especially prior to being a Scrapbooker. I am continueing to work a little at a time on my three kids' Elementary and Middle school albums...hopefully I'll finish them before they all graduate!
I have loads of paper left in September's WOTG kit and my goal is to use it all up!

Here's the finished layout for Club that I did using some photos from the arrival of my newest niece, Sadie and a couple bonus LO's I've done so far in an effort to get school albums up to date...
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.