Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January's 'Veranda' Workshop on the Go!

Wow! Ok, I LOVE this paper line by Close to my Heart...something about the
green and yellow is making me happy this month.

I decided to use my daughter and her pal in this layout and celebrate the friendship
they have...it really is a 'Special Bond'.

I have used CTMH's Veranda WOTG kit (Z1007) and added their Just Blooms Spring Blossoms (Z1266) and Mini-Medley Antique Copper Collection as well.

This featured Exclusive to WOTG kits stamp set, Follow your Heart, is a real keeper.
I love how you can create your own flowers, in whatever ink colour you'd like
and whatever petal design you'd like...

Here is the 'bonus' layout for the WOTG kit. I used CTMH's map 'Small Packages' which can be found in the Imagine Scrapbooking Inspiration Book (9030). I think that this layout is my favorite so far...might have something to do with the beautiful photo of my niece that I took...


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.