Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Spring Cleaning Fever!

Well, I just returned from another fabulous weekend away at the Ultimate Scrapbooking retreat at the Loon Lake Lodge in the beautiful UBC Forestry site in Maple Ridge, British Columbia ! I try to attend this Retreat in January, April and October...those are my favorite times and this was no exception. While I was too busy scrappin' to take too many pictures, that and it was rather overcast and drizzly. I was really just too busy socializing and scrappin' and getting a 60 minute massage! rough, I know, but someone has got to do it!
Anyway back to Spring Cleaning...after returning from retreats I often like to sort through my supplies, return paper, punches and tools etc. to their rightful places so I can get busy in my workshop...this week is no exception. This evening I started sorting through my sticker sheets, chipboard and rub-ons...separated them into piles and resorted it all into one open top basket from Michael's. I was able to recapture three different plastic bins that I had all of that shoved into and get it organized into one basket...very impressed with myself. Tomorrow I will tackle my journalling supplies and ribbons...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.