Tuesday, February 16, 2010


Here's a preview of the 'You Rock' Workshop kit for March. This is the main LO featured in the WOTG brochure and I really enjoyed working on this one! It was a great change using some bright and bold colours for a change and I love the distressed/sanded look this paper has right outta the bag! I decided to use my son's Track and Field Meet photos from last year because honestly, they were already printed out in his 'to be scrapped' School Photos pile...no other reason...just so happens to have colours that work fantastically. I hope to add a few more pics with some additional layouts tomorrow.


In addition to the 'You Rock' paper pack (X7122B), I also used Mini-Medley Accents Outdoor Denim Collection (Z1277), Bitty Sparkles (Z1263) and Clear Acrylic 'Top Coats' Rockin' overlays (Z1272). The 'Just Be You' My Acrylix stamp set that come with this WOTG kit (G1006) is really great, it includes the star images, spirograph image, three different phrases, music notes and a row of dotted lines. Really cute and one I'll use again...Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.