Saturday, February 13, 2010

Openning Ceremonies!

WOW!!! The Vancouver 2010 Olympic Opening Ceremonies were fabulous! We headed over to friends, popped the bottle of champagne at precisely 6:00PM and enjoyed the following 4 hours....what a show! We have been hanging out all day watching events; Speed skating and Ski jumps...I'm still in my jammies(rebel) and folding the odd basket of laundry between events:)

I have been playing with CTMH's 'Topstitch' paper collection and will post some more photos tomorrow in addition to working with the 'Veranda' paper...hopefully put a couple more posts up in the next day or two with some maps...take care and...GO CANADA GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.