Sunday, May 30, 2010

a bowl of Cherry-O...

I decided to try this WOTG just as it appears in the guide...well almost, just a couple changes...it's starring my niece, Jada, on her 3rd Birthday so I decided to use the May Stamp of the Month: Cherish the Moment in addition to the exclusive My Acrylix set that comes with this G1008 Cherry-O Workshop kit



I also added these adorable Z1319 Opaques Cherry-O Pearl Stickers because they go great with this paper, and because I just really liked them! 



Just starting on additional layouts with this collection, but thought I'd give you all a look at the main layout so you can start thinking about which photos you're going to use. The left page features a 5X7 and one 4X6 cropped to 4X5...the right has two more 4X6 photos cropped to 4X5 as well. You'll be using one of my newest punches to add that fantastic border on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.