Monday, May 10, 2010

May's Splendor Workshop Club

Hello ! I am running around like mad...trying to do a little of this and a little of that in between this and that...phew! Dance Competitions are almost over! Yippee, tomorrow is my last day with Marissa, she has four tomorrow, but it's the last day...Matthew's baseball tournament this past weekend couldn't have had better weather either. All in all, life is good. Hopefully all of you had a fantastic Mother's Day...I spent mine doing what I do best...being a Mother!
Thought I'd add some pictures of the next Workshop with the Splendor paper collections. I love all the accessories, like the new Splendor Brads, they are fabulous!




We are using the Splendor Level 2 paper (x7124b), the New* Glitz Glitter Glue Stardust (z1313), Splendor designer Brads (z1317), My Acrilix Over the Rainbow stamp set (D1426), Pizzazz Irresistibles chipboard (Z1307) and Versamark with the White Daisy Embossing powder (z673) using the exclusive My Acrylix Summer Wishes stamp set (b1349) that comes with the Splendor Workshop on the Go.(G1009) If you would like any of the products used in this layout, email me or feel free to check out my CTMH website's online shopping for to the door service! thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.