Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February's Sharing From the Heart Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Sharing From the Heart Blog Hop featuring 'Thoughtful Tidings'...February's Stamp of the Month!

Now it seems as if we've had some sort of breakdown with this hop but I'll post my pictures anyways! If you've arrived from ???'s Blog then good for you because I'm not sure of the list! I hope you have some luck with finding more artwork from this group of talented Consultants and remember that this stamp set is available for this month only.  




design inspired/lifted from Tamytha Jenkins, another fantastic CTMH Consultant!

literally whipped these up in under an hour...my daughter put in a request for some cards and I forgot so I have to figure something out really quickly!

using some punches and my left overs of the Sweetheart paper collection

Thanks so much for stopping by, now it would be time to see what's happening on ??? Blog...but I don't have the list!!! I do know that these lovely ladies have some  wonderful projects to share, so please stop by their Blogs too!


Patti Rowe
Deb Fortin
Nicole Schuette
Jody Gustafson

6 comments:

  1. those are so cute and don't look like a quick-y card, a win-win situation .
    They look like the centre is cut out and the 3-d hearts spin around in the opening.
    My kids are grown and gone so I don't get to make valentines for them to take to school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cards! I love your SOTM card, but the Valentines really sent me over the top :) I was bummed I didn't have time this year to make valentines for my kids to take or for my class. I did post a link to your blog on mine. Still don't know what's happening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your SOTM card is absolutely adorable! I'm going to have to copy if that's OK. I'm glad you posted your Sharing from the Heart art. I posted mine yesterday and linked to the ladies that I could find. I don't know what happened to the hop list but at least we found each other. Hope to see you next month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen that first card on pinterest, but your Valentine's are awesome!! Pinning them as soon as I'm done with this comment. Thank you so much for the liebster award. I am just now getting settled in after my move, and feel terrible that I haven't thanked you or passed it on yet. I will do that this next week. Thank you again for your inspiring artwork and the award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kristine...I found your blog through the H2H challenge and am now following it. Your work is amazing and so inspiring! How thrilled and honored I was to find that you were inspired by my card! Thanks for giving me credit and for the sweet compliment. Again, your work is amazing and I look forward to seeing what you come up with next. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Tamytha, I've been stalking you...I mean following you for a while, LOL, you're projects are often just what I need to jump start my stamping as you are truly an ARTist!!! Stamping is still a challenge to me since joining CTMH and I am grateful for talented ladies like you to show me the way :)

      Delete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.