Wednesday, February 29, 2012

March's SOTM Blog Hop!

Welcome to another fantastic SOTM Blog Hop 
featuring 'Potential'...March's Stamp of the Month!

Well, I thought I was in this month's Blog Hop, but now after looking at the line-up, I can see that I never signed up!!!
I will add the SOTM Blog Hop link at the end of this post so those of you interested can click onto that link and see the over 50 talented Consultants' artwork. Remember that this stamp set is available for this month only!


White cardstock base, Tulip and Sunset cardstock and Stella PP...



I stamped this image in Sunset ink and then rolled the outside edges in Tulip ink...matted on Tulip cardstock and popped up with 3D foam tape over our new Baker's Twine (Paradise Assortment-Z1702)






Thanks so much for stopping by!
Here is the link to the SOTM Blog Hop :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.