Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Scrapbook Challenges sketch#348

I'm late! This is Sketch#348 from Scrapbook Challenges...I got it completed in time for reveal but with the distress of the past several weeks, I forgot to post it here too! Better late than never is an expression that I live by!

I created a quick layout using a fun photo from my daughter's Spring Break trip to Thailand! Imagine walking in the river while riding an elephant! I'm quite sure I won't be travelling that way anytime soon...lucky girl !

love that I was able to dig into my stash for these flowers and jewel bits!

I stuck true to the sketch and loved adding the machine stitching and ink blobs

This Basic Grey background paper was perfect because it already had some great distress to it! 
I picked up the hexagon Spellbinder die and these hexagons were super fast and easy :)

Now's here's the sketch! I hope you whip this one up, cause it took me longer to stitch with the machine then put it together...super fast but super fantastic too!



Make sure you head on over to Scrapbook Challenges Blog to see what some of the other Design Team ladies cooked up with this sketch!

Thanks so much for stoppin' by, I hope you have a fabulous day :)

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout!! I need to scraplift it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Hexagons! The photo paired perfectly with your pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.