Tuesday, June 18, 2013

When it rains...it pours...

Hello !

I started this month out with grand plans...then as the saying goes, when it rains, it pours...

Unfortunately this month our family lost a beloved man, father and grandfather. My husband's father passed away on the 15th of June after a long battled with Cancer. I'm sure there are some of you out there that have been affected by the dreaded 'C' so you will know what our household has been like since my last post !

Like I said, I had great plans for the month, but real life has directed my attention elsewhere over the past several weeks :(

I am looking forward to a more relaxing July to say the least but I also wanted to share with you some exciting promotions that Close To My Heart have on currently and what is yet to come in the month of July!

Relief for Oklahoma Campaign

Close To My Heart is making a new Autumn/Winter 2013 stamp set, A True Thank You, available immediately and will donate 100% of the profits from sales of the set from May 23 through June 30 to the American Red Cross to aid the Oklahoma victims. Help us provide relief to those affected by the devastating Oklahoma tornado by purchasing A True Thank You stamp set for $2.95 (M1029) today!




*Offer valid May 23–June 30, 2013. No limit per order.












June 2013 Constant Campaign

Receive two free My Creations® milk cartons (Z1739) in June! Simply place a $25 order that includes a stamp set to receive two milk cartons. The milk cartons are 5½" x 3" × 3" and include closure clips. Perfect for gift giving this summer!





Dates: Offer valid June 1–30, 2013.












Let’s Get Patriotic!
June–July 2013 Constant Campaign

Celebrate military service and promote patriotism with our new patriotic stamp sets—available only from June 1 to July 31, 2013. Three dollars from each B-size My Acrylix®Courage stamp set and $5 from each D-size My Acrylix® Strong and Free stamp set will be donated to the Canadian Hero Fund to support spouses and children of fallen Canadian military troops by providing post-secondary education. Show your support with your own patriotic stamp set!




Dates: Offer valid June 1–July 31, 2013.













Work the Workshop

July 2013 Constant Campaign

Get the discounted Workshops on the Go® canvas art kit in July—no qualifying purchase required! From July 1 to July 31 you can get this trendy kit to create your own canvas art to hang in your home, regularly priced at $39.95, now discounted to $19.95—more than 50% off! Take papercrafting to the next level with this adorable home décor piece that you can display for all to see.







Dates: Offer valid July 1–July 31, 2013.











I think that I've got enough great campaigns here to get you excited! Let me know if I can answer any questions you may have about all or any of them ;)

Thanks so much for stoppin' by today!

 Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. So sorry for your family's loss Kristine. HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss Kristine. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brandy, its been pretty sucky, but I'm feeling the love from everyone <3

      Delete
  3. So sorry for your family's loss. I lost my best friend/cousin to cancer 10 years ago. It helps to know that she no longer suffers from the pain. She is my special angel. May God bless you and carry you through these difficult times. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to read about the death of your father-in-law. I lost my fil last October due to issues caused by diabetes. I have lost friends and family to cancer, too. I'm not sure there is anyone who hasn't been affected by cancer, sad to say. I wish you and your family well through this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.