Thursday, September 5, 2013

Holidays from the Heart...

Hello! I have some exciting Close To My Heart news to share with all of you...
We have a festive supplement to the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book coming in October! The Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide is being offered for a limited time and inside you will find all-new products including papers, project kits, embellishments, stamps and more!


I've taken a sneak peek online and let me tell you that you are going to love everything in it! my order is in and I should be receiving the Holidays for the Heart mini-catty's in about a week! 
If you are wanting to get your hands on one of these mini-catty's...let me know!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.