Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September is National Stamping Month!!!

What better way to celebrate National Stamping Month than with a special stamp set from Close To My Heart? Well we've done it! not one, not two but THREE full stamp sets for $10...yup! How awesome is CTMH? 


Now I've got the stamp set images below...didn't realize that the first one is so poorly focussed until I uploaded it here?!!! Silly me ;) but you get the idea...I LOVE that we've got sentiments, images and a full alphabet in this stamp set this month. Contact me if you want this set as it will be available for this month only OR as supplies last...whichever comes first!




Check out this LINK for some ideas and inspiration from some fellow CTMH Consultants...I wasn't sure I'd get my stamp set in time to join this BlogHop so I didn't sign up ;( but if you follow the link you can still check out all the inspirational creations for yourself...enjoy!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.