Thursday, September 15, 2016

Sketch Reveal Today!

Hello my creative friends...I hope September has been kind to you!

I've got another fun sketch this week from Let's Scrap Sketches :) 

I wanted to play with some left over bits from my Cherry Lane Page Club kit. I've already finished a couple layouts with these papers but I'm working towards using it all up...one kit at a time! Baby steps, right?!!!



Lots of possibilities here...and lots of photos...


Pretty fun paper from Carta Bella called Beach Day and some photos from my recent trip to Australia with my son and the Travel Club at his High School.


The polaroids were perforated on a 12x12 sheet from Jillibean Soup...perfect size.


I love, love, love the 3x4 and 4x6 cut apart journal sheets...a MUST have when picking up papers for this girlie! 'Good Times and Tan Lines' was a 3x4 card I cut down to fit.


I can use up all the left over bits with some of my pocket pages and get all the photos I want for this event, in the books!


Head on over to the Let's Scrap blog to see what the other DT lovelies have created this week.

Thanks for stopping by

Follow

Products Used:

Carta Bella Beach Day paper
Carta Bella Beach Day Chipboard Accents
Simple Stories 'Carpe Diem' stickers
AC alphabet


1 comment:

  1. Great layout girlie.. love the clean lines of it and, of course, the fabulous pics!! Great work with the sketch!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap Sketches

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.