Saturday, October 1, 2016

October 1st! Oh My!

Wowzers my creative friends! I can't believe we are in the month of October already...and with that I have another great sketch from Let's Scrap Sketches to share :)


This sketch has great potential for adding lots of extra photos...I see some Flip Flap possibilities here :)

For me, I've been using some Fall papers from a 'new to me' company called Photo Play...we used these papers for the CherryLane Page Club this past month and I wanted to get busy using the leftovers so I have less paper (hahahaha), which may be futile, but worth the effort, right?!!!



Here's a couple of close ups...




I've got some really old Close To My Heart Jute ribbon along the banners here...love jute and burlap with the Autumn layouts and cards!


I raised the banners and the photo as well as a couple of the falling leaves for some added dimension and because that Jute ribbon was so thick, I felt like I needed to balance the layout out a bit more by adding height because of it :)

Thanks so much for stopping in today, head on over to the Let's Scrap Blog to see what the other Design Team ladies created with this week's sketch!

 Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.