Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Holiday Joy

Hello my crafty friends!

It's the 15th of the month and that means we have another sketch posted at Let's Scrap Sketches...


This month I've designed some layouts for the Cherry Lane Scrapbook Shoppe's Page Club...we have used Photo Play's Holiday Cheer paper collection this month and it has a very subtle old fashioned feel to me :)


Apologies for the bad photo quality...I was losing daylight by the time I finished...


This was a trip to Leavenworth, WA back in 2004!


I have to admit it to y'all, scrapbooking older photos is hard...usually because the composition isn't where you'd have it now that you scrapbook and most importantly for me...it tends to make me sad of the days past...


Your kids literally grow up in a blink of the eye!


Head on over to the Let's Scrap Sketches blog to see what the other Design Team created this month! I hope you play along and get some scrapbooking done too :)

Follow
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.