Sunday, January 1, 2017

Christmas Past

Happy New Year! 

I'm afraid I've been rather absent this past month...I made the decision to focus on my family and friends and wanted to try to stay present there.

Staying off most things technical and being present in the moments was my big goal for December...also starting a December Daily album...inspired by Ali Edwards and a group of people around the world! So much inspiration out there if you only look ❤

I've got a great blast from the past Let's Scrap sketch for you today...


We have a couple months of revisiting some old sketch friends๐Ÿ˜‰

I see my vertical 4x6 CTMH page protectors for this layout...super simple and done!

That's what's important right? Documenting life and the stories they tell...


This is from Christmas 2015
...first Christmas homeless ๐Ÿ˜‰ we were waiting for our new home to finish being built and all living with my parents for 6 months!


It's difficult to get a good photo in page protectors...


So quite simply I slid photos into sleeves and trimmed a couple sheets of paper...added some stickers that coordinated and done! 


If you haven't already discovered CTMH's Flip Flaps for adding interest and of course MORE photos! Then here they are! Message me if you want me to hook you up with some...they are AWESOME!


Here I love this sassy picture of Marissa (she is NOT a morning person) but wanted to hide it behind the flip flap ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for spending a few minutes of your day with me! 

 Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.