Friday, September 1, 2017

Good Morning! and Happy September 1st to all of you!

I am going to treat this month as a fresh start with this blog of mine...I REALLY need to get back into the journalling, uploading and sharing that I originally wanted from this Blog for all my Creative peeps out there :)

So let's start this month off with a new sketch from Let's Scrap and look at our Design Team's creations.

Michelle has created another fun sketch...remember you can always click on the images to get a larger look at details :)



I feel like it's been forever since I've created for just me so I was excited to jump in this month :) Getting one more layout in the book from my trip to Thailand in March this year!



Here's the two pages together, I cut the large globe from my Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridge 'Flower Market' and set it to 'fill page' which was perfect!


I had left overs from a Page Club kit using the Photo Play 'Boarding Pass' line.


LOVE these American Crafts word thickers...a must have in every scrapbookers' stash LOL


A few Ephemera bits and leftover sequins from my recent 'No Worries' Page Club using CTMH product :)


Oh and check out the CTMH burlap ribbon.

I hope you have a chance to play along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches...head on over there to see what the other Design Team ladies created!






Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.