Friday, September 15, 2017

Welcome back! 

It's the 15th of the month which means another sketch from 


Looks like fun right?!!

This sketch was perfect for my Australian trip and a handful of photos from our beach visits up the Gold Coast.


This was a CTMH paper collection from last catalog called 'No Worries' and we definitely had none of those when we visited Australia! It reminded me of Vancouver in so many ways!


So many great embellishments in this collection and I loved playing with the Burlap Ribbon too.



So glad you popped over for a visit...make sure you follow the links to the other Design Team members on the blog to check out their creations in detail through their blogs!

 We love to have visitors...and we love it when 
you play along with us.


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.