Sunday, October 1, 2017

October 1st already!

Another fun sketch too...I started with this sketch but as you can see...once inspired, you usually just drift into a completed layout...which isn't a bad thing LOL


Make sure to head on over to the Let's Scrap Sketches Blog to see what the other Design Team have created.

Working with some leftover bits and paper from this month's Page Club Kit and some photos of my recent long weekend getaway into the interior...forest fire smoke wasn't going to keep us from enjoying the outdoors :)


I have to say I love the colours of this Simple Stories 'Cabin Fever' paper collection.


The jute burlap and mini staples pair nicely too!
Have fun creating along with us this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.