Friday, November 1, 2019

November SOTM Blog Hop - Family Time

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  


We will be featuring November's SOTM, which is called 'Family Time', a set of over 18 stamp images !!! 

This stamp set could be the perfect compliment for your album pages or to incorporate in your next card!


Documenting the everyday moments in life can be made simple by creating with this versatile stamp set...





If you have come here from Hayley's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  

If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog   

This month we have 28 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. 

This layout came together fast...only problem is a spattered ink onto the photo...so that'll need to be re-printed!!! This was last year for my birthday, John took me to the shooting range and my kids joined us as a surprise...lots of fun and then dinner out afterwards :)


It is nice to use up the scraps of paper collections and to be able to mix up paper packs too!



I've stamped directly onto the PML card...easy peasy!

Products Used: 

November SOTM - Family Time- S1911
Foam Tape
Hawthorn paper pack and sticker sheet
Hawthorn Wood Shapes
Mix-In paper pack
Hawthorn PML cards
Now hop on over to Ronda's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! 

Remember, the November SOTM is only available until the 30th of November! 

Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!

11 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great layout! I love how you pulled all the different elements together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout, I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super - great memories with awesome accents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really nice page! One photo pages always trip me up but you did great job with all the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty layout. Looks like you had a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous page! I love all of the stamps and bits you used together. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous layout! I love the ripped look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVING every little layer and detail on this layout. Thank you for joining the SOTM hop. I can’t wait to see what you create next!💙☕ Miss. Carrie

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.