Tuesday, September 28, 2021

NSM Slimline Celebration Blog Hop


Welcome to our National Stamping Month Slimline Celebration Blog Hop! 

The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog 

Our Slimline Celebration lineup includes (3) Stamp and Thin Cut sets, (1) E-Size Sentiments Stamp set PLUS (2) Thin Cuts...available as individual items or TWO BUNDLE options at a 20% discount!

If you have come here from Kathy's Snips, Snaps and Scraps' Blog, you are on the right path!

So my goal with this Special was to incorporate it into a scrapbook page! 

I feel like the only photos I've taken in the past year is of the house and the massive renovation we undertook! 

So when my kids treated me to a FULL DAY celebration on my 51st Birthday I was thrilled AND we took some fun photos too!


I'm in LOVE with this Slimline Sentiments Stamp Set and really wanted to use it here...


There are so many awesome sentiments in this E-Size stamp set...add to that the fact that several of them can be used for more than just our Slimline Card line!





There's so many things I'm obsessed with in the new Core Catalog and if you haven't checked it out yet, go look! One product group is the wood and black and white embellishments in stars, hearts, arrows, brackets, flowers, alphas and numbers! Completely obsessed with them all!


So many Stars in this package!


This is all the numbers you get in a package!


I've used the negative space to fill in the Star Cluster  Thin Cut in some areas and also used the star bits as embellies on the page. 

My new FAVOURITE colour is Harbour and that's what I used for the cardstock and the Star Cluster Thin Cut. I also cut some of the As We Grow patterned paper leftover bits throughout the layout and with the Star Cluster Thin Cut as well to get some of the Mulberry pattern and Stars pattern from the As We Grow paper collection in the thin cut.


Perfect solution for that extra photo you want to include but don't have space OR don't want to change the design/look of the layout...FLIP FLAPS my friends...if you haven't tried them out yet you totally need too!


Harbour cardstock Stitched Circles Thin Cuts, a star from the Star Cluster Thin Cuts AND add to my list of favourites...our new Tabs Thin Cuts! Did I say I'm obsessed?!!! Clustering them together on this Flip Flap makes it obvious and easy to lift up the flap to see what's under...which holds my journaling about my day!

Thanks for stopping by and participating in this Hop!

Products Used:



Now head on over to Brenda's Blog to see how she's used the Slimline Celebration products!!!


 Follow

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic page and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous indeed! I love your layout and how you incorporated all of the different elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout!! Love how you used the star thin cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwww....I LOVE THIS!!! And using that stamp set under the flip flap was genius!!! I always enjoying seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.