Friday, April 15, 2022

Wild Berry Blast Collection!

Hello Friends!

I've been SUPER busy this week in my Workshop creating with so many NEW PRODUCTS and I can't wait to share them with you.

Today's highlight is our April Special, Wild Berry Blast. If you haven't had a good look at our Colour of the Year yet, then now's your time! 

We've created some exclusive products with our Wild Berry including a paper pack with sticker sheet, cardstock, chipboard and a stamp set. I LOVE the stamp set and it will remain in my stamp collection (most don't stay FYI) as it's really fun and versatile for so many applications!


As you can see, this is Matthew's Prom Day and we went for a photo shoot before all the festivities started. There's a spot with LOADS of graffiti and I have been there before for photos when his sisters graduated as well...but the graffiti artwork has changed with each visit.



I used the Wild Berry paper pack and sticker sheet and also added in our current Mix-Ins (X9038) which is my all time favourite so far...it's the black print PP. 


I've said it before and I'll say it again...adding stamping to your layouts really adds another layer of texture and dimension and if I can make it happen...I often do. 

TIP: I laid out my photo mat and cut patterned papers roughly where I wanted them and with my background PP on my VersaMat, I inked up my burst stamp, moved the PP out of the way slightly and stamped in the three locations. Pretty much the eyeball technique...one of my favourites.

I adhered the 'guts' of the papers and photo block next then started adding layers of stickers, chipboard and more small stamps. You'll even spy on the photo below, our NEW VIP Exclusive Acrylic Shapes (arrow) that I added here! (more info about that below)



Products Used:


BE A VIP! Sign up today to start taking advantage of all the rewards, including a FREE package of these:





Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.