Monday, June 8, 2009

Grade 3 Ballet

Well I'm so proud of Marissa and her success with her Grade 3 Ballet Exam! She was awarded 'Merit' which apparently is quite good! Shows you what I know...anyway, I have spent the better part of this afternoon trying to figure out a new scanner/printer/fax for our home office that is WiFi and therefore took a little concentration. Luckily I have it up and running and my husband can get his stuff printed out upstairs now as opposed to coming into my workshop to use my printer! All is well...now I'm off to scan Marissa's certificate from the Queen of England herself...well not exactly, but from the Royal Academy of Dance in England anyways :) I will get a page done on this milestone right away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.